Saturday, March 2, 2013

Charlie

Now I am starting to learn more about Charlie an he really does cry alot , and it's weird. Him and his aunt Helen were really close and it turns out she died In a car wreck. I always wondered why Charlie would get so upset talking about his grandmother but I guess it's because it happened on his birthday. Yep! She died on his birthday. You know what's even more weird? The last thing she said before she left was I'm gonna go get your present Charlie. That's terrible , I can't imagine how Charlie feels. Him and his family aren't very close. Aunt Helen was the only person I'm his family that was close to his heart. His brother and sister fight alot, his mom is mostly quiet, and his dad is just a father figure in the house but is also emotional like Charlie. So far I like the book. I still don't know who he's writing to , maybe the author made it so he is writing letters to the reader. I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment